Ticker

Monday, April 18, 2011

2nd Fill...Wearing Off!

Isn't that an icky picture?  It's what it feel like when the fill-induced satiety and meal satisfaction wears off.  Like slipping down into a hunger hole.

Glad I though ahead to make an appointment for my 3rd fill next Monday.  I'm noticing a rapid change from just two days ago: 



  1. My morning hunger has returned in a big way,
  2. The sausage link and tofo scramble, which was about 1 & 1/2 cups didn't leave me feeling full or satisfied.  I definitley could have kept eating.
  3. The sausage link had no problems going down.  This type of meat would have been a problem last week.
So..strategy time.  I may be white-knuckling it a bit until next Monday.  I'll try to up my protein, make sure I'm keeping liquids and solids seperate at meal time, and track, track, track to those blindly eaten snacky bites don't start adding up.

1 comment:

  1. I have just found your blog and am enjoying it. Thanks so mucha and congrats on your success so far and good luck on your future success. I was banded March 31 and have not had my first fill yet. Monday the tenth is when I go in for it. I am down 26 lbs and this last week I have went from four pound a week loss to 2 pound loss, but I am not worried, a 2 lb weight loss is just fine with me as long as it conts. I am wondering where the picture came from that you posted here. Thank you so much and good luck.

    ReplyDelete